As the country bathed in the glorious July sunshine, Prima embarked on a new financial year and, as the remarkable weather continued, the orders have just kept rolling in.
By the end of August 2018 we had secured in excess of £2.7 million worth of new works all of which has come from our existing client base. This clearly demonstrates that the service we deliver on every project we undertake is appreciated by our clients resulting in them turning to us again and again.
It’s been hard going at times with many of the projects taking well over 12 months from original tender to final negotiation and involving numerous pricing revisions or value engineering exercises to ensure these packages meet the tight budgetary restraints the industry is faced with.
Now that the dust has finally settled it is with immense pleasure that we are able to confirm the following project wins:
- Wates Construction - Signature Care Home, Wandsworth - Sapa windows, doors, curtain walling and spandrel panels - approx value £550,000
- Mulalley - College Green, Croydon - Sapa windows - approx value £325,000
- Morgan Sindall - Willingdon Community School - Sapa windows & Jack aluminium doors - approx value £168,000
- Kier Construction - La Fontaine Academy - Eurocell vertical sliding windows, Veka Matrix 70 casement windows & Sapa ST2 aluminium doors - approx value £330,000
- Countryside Properties - Five Oaks - Aluminium Conservatories - approx value £325,000
- Logan Construction - Sir Roger Manwoods School - Veka Matrix 70 windows & Westport Timber windows and doors - approx value £165,000
On top of the projects above - for which orders have been received - we can also announce that we have agreed terms and are just awaiting final written instructions to proceed with the following projects:
- Kier Construction - St Johns RC School - Sapa windows, doors and curtain walling & Trespa Rainscreen Cladding - approx value £330,000
- W W Martin Ltd - Kent College Canterbury The Great Hall - Schuco windows, doors and curtain walling, Renson Linius continuous louvres - approx value £185,000
- W W Martin Ltd - 40 units at Hailsham Road Herstmonceux - Veka Matrix 70 casement windows - approx value £220,000
Project updates to follow once we commence on site.