Repair & Refurbishment
- Broken locks, handles or hinges?
- Cracked or misted glazing units?
- Damaged window cills and pressings?
- Water ingress?
- Regulation compliance issues?
Prima Systems provide a comprehensive facade repair, refurbishment and maintenance service for all types of glazing products including windows, doors and curtain walling as well as glazed screens and roofs.
A large number of buildings upgraded their windows and doors to PVCu and aluminium in the 1980’s. These ageing installations are now experiencing operational and compliance issues. In some instances, when a number of units are beyond repair or the building maintenance fund is over budget it is best to invest in a full replacement or upgrade.
By commissioning an upgrade solution with Prima we will find the most appropriate solution to suit the environment. In some cases the existing frames can be retained and incorporated into a new facade resulting in a cost effective solution that meets the security, thermal, operational and visual requirements. Work can also be undertaken outside of normal hours to minimise the level of disruption.
We offer a complete refurbishment upgrade package which includes:
- Removal and replacement of defective handles, locks and hinges
- Replacement or overhaul of existing cills, trims and pressings
- Installation of new weather seals
- Re-pointing of external/internal mastic sealants to prevent water ingress
- Upgrading glass units to meet current building regulations
- Assistance with DDA regulation compliance
- Leak investigation surveys
For more information on the repair & refurbishment service please contact our maintenance department directly on 01304 843643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org